Thursday, August 21

see if you and your sibling think alike!

Hello people! :D
Try this if you have any sibling(s).
I think its pretty cool,
though it might be a little lame :\

We just randomly thought of this mini test.
My sister and I got a shock when we attempted it.

Firstly, from 1 to 5.
You and your sibling will think of a number within the range.
Then anyone of you count to 3, and
voice the number you guys have thought simultaneously.
See if its the same?

You'll be surprised! :D

Next, try the first range again.
Then another 2 attempts with the range from 1 to 10.
Then to 1 to 20!

See if both of you can get how many attempts right.

My sister and I thought of the same number for 4 consecutive times!
1st was 3, then 5;8;2...
We got the 1 to 20 one wrong. Haha.
I thought of 13 and and sis 17.

Try it! :D
Tag me if you're amazed by the results too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home