happy bday nadiah!
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY MAMA (Nadiah!)
We are pretty common in a few ways.
We love green, we love the same genre of music!
You like/liked Avril, same as me!
(((((((((((:
You are a pretty fun person to be with,
though I have never hang out with you before.
Hahaha. That sounds a bit weird. Contradicting luh.
Hmmm, work hard for Prelims &Olevels!
I know you will ace your Emath,
get a distinction for Miss Thng to see! :D
Aza aza fightinggggg!
Your daughter loves you! :D:D
We are pretty common in a few ways.
We love green, we love the same genre of music!
You like/liked Avril, same as me!
(((((((((((:
You are a pretty fun person to be with,
though I have never hang out with you before.
Hahaha. That sounds a bit weird. Contradicting luh.
Hmmm, work hard for Prelims &Olevels!
I know you will ace your Emath,
get a distinction for Miss Thng to see! :D
Aza aza fightinggggg!
Your daughter loves you! :D:D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home