Wednesday, August 27

i am getting fairer day by day :(

I thought I had done pretty well for my paper one today. Not until we discussed about it. We were actually supposed to provide information for both schools! :( And obviously, I did not. "Okay, its just prelims, not Olevel", thats what I told myself, yet again. kfjgrj;wkrgjr...

Paper two was rather difficult? I think I did badly for my summary cos I only wrote like 135 words? And now, I just have to wish I've answered most of the questions correctly (:

Mom cooked lunch for me :D How sweet for my mummy! My mummy has taken a long MC break due to her knee operation. There was a crack bone at her knee area. Yeah. I love home cooked food, very much! :D:D

Studied with Yichun &Miss Ding at McCafe since other areas are either too dim or too packed.

McCafe has this promotion going on from 3 to 5, called 'Happy Hour'. You'd have to buy a large drink in order to get the 2nd one at $2! :D (their drinks are much cheaper than Starbucks &Coffee Bean btw)

I had Caramel Frappe &Yichun had Mango Smoothie. I think Mac has free supply of syrup? because the guy added so much! I kept drinking mine so that I could add in some water to lessen the sweetness. But I added more than half a bottle of water, and its still so sweet. Booooo! Yichun's one tasted like creamy mango which was uber sweet to the max too! So if you would like to order their drinks, ask the person to add more ice and less syrup (:

There's practical tomorrow! Hope history won't repeat. I shall &must ace it! :D:D CARMEL CAN DO IT! Hahaha.

Photobucket
Fedfed advances to the 2nd round in a breeze!
Keep going Federer! :D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home