5B loves GTS :D
The school celebrated Teachers' Day in a slightly different way this year.
We had skipping competition before the celebration! Something new? And much better than those workouts which is totally meaningless. Almost everyone in 5B participated :D Only that we didn't cheer. Unlike 4G, so united. I guess we did a great job, and won! Its like a gift to Miss Lim as well (:
The celebration started and Miss Lim won the Most Sporty Teacher award! YAYS :D
Headed home afterwards since I was feeling rather unwell. The rest went to watch 4BIA! Heard that Yiren used his extra pair of pants to cover his eyes. Hahaha! Its so blood-curdling that I screamed okay. That's like the first time I ever screamed when watching a horror movie. Definitely worth the money :D
I took a very long nap today! 2 hours plus is very long right? I don't take afternoon naps actually. So I think I won't be able to sleep early tonight. Shall study until I feel sleepy tonight (:
There's tennis tonight to keep me awake as well! Jankovic's match. Followed by my beloved Fedfed! :D:D
We had skipping competition before the celebration! Something new? And much better than those workouts which is totally meaningless. Almost everyone in 5B participated :D Only that we didn't cheer. Unlike 4G, so united. I guess we did a great job, and won! Its like a gift to Miss Lim as well (:
The celebration started and Miss Lim won the Most Sporty Teacher award! YAYS :D
Headed home afterwards since I was feeling rather unwell. The rest went to watch 4BIA! Heard that Yiren used his extra pair of pants to cover his eyes. Hahaha! Its so blood-curdling that I screamed okay. That's like the first time I ever screamed when watching a horror movie. Definitely worth the money :D
I took a very long nap today! 2 hours plus is very long right? I don't take afternoon naps actually. So I think I won't be able to sleep early tonight. Shall study until I feel sleepy tonight (:
There's tennis tonight to keep me awake as well! Jankovic's match. Followed by my beloved Fedfed! :D:D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home