elvin ng :D
Muahahahah! I am quite goo-goo now. Guess what? Elvin Ng and Rui En were filming just below my block at like 8, when I got back from Fairprice. Not sure if they are still filming now. Elvin Ng was awfully gallant okayyyy. Rui En slimmed down a lot, I didn't know that was her until my sister told me. As usual, she was as cool as ice. Hahaha. I went up to put the groceries down, took my camera and went down again! You know, you shouldn't miss this golden opportunity, so I took a picture with Elvin when he was resting :D He has a nice and attractive pair of glittery eyes. I was trembling (a little) when I requested for a photo with him. Brave huh XD Hoho! He was really nice and friendly. My sister and I stayed to watch Rui En for a while then. She was supposed to walk down the slope feeling tired? Something like that.
Yeah. Guess they will be fliming at my area these for a few weeks, hopefully? So I may be able see them more often. Come by my block if you want. Haha.
:D:D:D:D:D
I think I should have stood on the curb (haha!)

Yeah. Guess they will be fliming at my area these for a few weeks, hopefully? So I may be able see them more often. Come by my block if you want. Haha.
:D:D:D:D:D
I think I should have stood on the curb (haha!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home