Tuesday, October 7

the peak of jankovic's!

I have decided to blog whenever I am free. To keep my blog active by a little at least (: I missed school today, and will not be going to school on Thursday too. Studying at home was productive with 9.33 accompanying me throughout (: I start to have a liking for Chinese songs after subscribing channel 102. Hahaha. But I still don't know how/where to download chinese songs. Boo! Anyway, read up in the papers just now.

&Guess what?

Photobucket
Double happiness for the new rank 1!
Jelena Jankovic! YAYS :D
She won this red Porsche 911 convertible
after winning the Porsche Grand Prix.
Isn't it awesome?
She clinched this title &became to no.1 after winning this.
She has won her 8th career title so far, &more to come! :D

&Fall Out Boy just came out with another single!
I think its quite nice. Enjoy (:
"Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home