Wednesday, September 24

right or wrong, rah!

I realised Christian songs are nice :D They are very inspirational. I was hopping around in Itunes, and I came across a few of these songs. The rhythm and beat suit my liking (: And I am hunting for more Christian and Gospel songs in Itunes now, and found some really awesome tracks! There are nice emo/slow songs too! (:

Lincoln Brewster (on the right) :D


----
My Prelim results were not too bad, I guess? I have Apple &Bananas for most of the subjects (:

But Crappy for both of my languages. English has pulled me down by a whole lot. Not to mention, Chinese too. Gah! I feel repentant for not reading enough, not working hard on my languages :\ Its so bad to the extent that I can't pass my English, boo! 48.7, Mr Niu's lappy reflected. Oh man, I should brush up on my Paper 2, cos I got a pathetic 17. Prelim Oral was bad too, kinda dislike Mr Poon for this :\ I've asked Mr Niu to look through my summary, hopefully I would get a passing grade. If not my level position will be way at the bottom, no matter how well I score for the others! I wanna get Edusave scholarship you know, $350 is a lot of money.

I'm praying extremely hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home