hello holiday!
Many things have been happening for the past weeks. School was hectic. There was a period of time where I had Chinese Composiiton, PI and GP MRP to complete. For a moment, I felt like giving up. I wa so drained. I slept at like 4 for two days just to complete some task :O (P/S: I am a slow worker) Then I was running a fever on Wednesday night. But I got well rather quickly :D
And its the holidays nowwwwww! I was so looking forward to it. Like finally I can take a break (:
Gotta use this holiday to catch up with my work and complete those pile of assignment! GO CARMEL GO!
I made good friends in school! :D Classmates are pretty fun people. Veron got me fanny today :D Haha. Ooooh, I just realised I have not posted any pictures of 0912 and the team! Okay, shall post it up soon! (:
Btw, our nationals starts on 30 march, not on the 25th. Its just in 2 weeks' time! Yeah. We will be playing against YJC for the first match. Hopefully, NYTT gets into Top 4 this year! YAYS :D:D
Btw, I found a job! I know its such an odd time to get a job, but this job doesn't require much commitment. Gotta work once a month only, so I guess it should be alright. Yeah. Oh, the job is to be a GCO (Guest Care Officer) in the Singapore Indoor Stadium. Basically, my job is to be a ticket collector or an usher. And most importantly, I get to watch concerts/shows for freeeeee! :D:D Hahaha. Cool right! Hoho. I will be working for Disney On Ice with Zhaopeng (he got selected as well) tomorrow from day till night :D
Yes yes, Carmel is feeling excited about it! Oh, &thanks Cheryl for lending me your black working pants!
Okay, I am going to pack my bag now. And I will blog more often (:
And its the holidays nowwwwww! I was so looking forward to it. Like finally I can take a break (:
Gotta use this holiday to catch up with my work and complete those pile of assignment! GO CARMEL GO!
I made good friends in school! :D Classmates are pretty fun people. Veron got me fanny today :D Haha. Ooooh, I just realised I have not posted any pictures of 0912 and the team! Okay, shall post it up soon! (:
Btw, our nationals starts on 30 march, not on the 25th. Its just in 2 weeks' time! Yeah. We will be playing against YJC for the first match. Hopefully, NYTT gets into Top 4 this year! YAYS :D:D
Btw, I found a job! I know its such an odd time to get a job, but this job doesn't require much commitment. Gotta work once a month only, so I guess it should be alright. Yeah. Oh, the job is to be a GCO (Guest Care Officer) in the Singapore Indoor Stadium. Basically, my job is to be a ticket collector or an usher. And most importantly, I get to watch concerts/shows for freeeeee! :D:D Hahaha. Cool right! Hoho. I will be working for Disney On Ice with Zhaopeng (he got selected as well) tomorrow from day till night :D
Yes yes, Carmel is feeling excited about it! Oh, &thanks Cheryl for lending me your black working pants!
Okay, I am going to pack my bag now. And I will blog more often (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home