ihadmyworseperiodever:\

School has been pretty manageable, though some lectures were like heavy doses of sleeping pills. I managed to stay awake, though my mind was somewhere else at times. Hahaha. So far the lectures were comprehensive. But I still can't remember the teachers' names, only by their looks? I am poor in remembering people's names. Mind me :\ Or maybe not, because we were too far away from the teacher during mass lectures like gp and math.
I have 198 more to go... The principal said that we have to make 200 new friends in NY so we have a wider social circle which would be beneficial for us in the future. Haha. Unfortunately, I am not those people who always take the initiative to start a conversation first unless I have something to talk. So this may be hard for me? Lol. I may look a bit dao, but I am not luh. I am very approachable :D:D
I am posted to CT0912 together with Kaihwee! YAYS :D Orientation starts next monday till thursday. Hope it would be a blast!
I have 198 more to go... The principal said that we have to make 200 new friends in NY so we have a wider social circle which would be beneficial for us in the future. Haha. Unfortunately, I am not those people who always take the initiative to start a conversation first unless I have something to talk. So this may be hard for me? Lol. I may look a bit dao, but I am not luh. I am very approachable :D:D
I am posted to CT0912 together with Kaihwee! YAYS :D Orientation starts next monday till thursday. Hope it would be a blast!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home