tagssssss!
This was tagged by Zhengyee weeks ago. Sorry fo the late.
1. Do you have any secrets?
. Maybe?
2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
. Yes, I think age doesn't really matter.
3. Do you enjoy going to school?
. I guess so. But I think I would dread JC.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
. Spend it on those stuff that I wanna buy! Treat my friends to a big feast :D
5. Which is more blessed, being loved or loving someone?
. Being loved.
6. List out ten favourite songs.
. 小小虫, 高调爱, T-shirt, Out From Under, Circus, 咬字, 寂寞包厢, 國王皇后, 愛的宣言, Live Your Life. P/S: I know all these chinese songs from Channel V (:
7. If the person you admired is attached, what will you do?
. There's nothing I can do much. Or perhaps I'd wait?
8. Is there anything that makes you extremely happy?
. When R.Federer wins in any grand slams! :D:D
9. What makes you angry?
. When someone mistaken me?
10. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
. Working?
11. Who is currently the most important person to you?
. Most impt people okay. Family and friends :D
12. What is the most important thing in life?
. Having a happy family &lovely friends :D
13. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
. Depends.
14. What is your favourite colour?
. GREEEEEEEEEN!
15. If you were to fall in love, which 2 people will you pick?
. I won't two time. Haha.
16. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible the things a person has done to you?
. Depends. But I usually forgive and forget after a while.
17. What do you want to tell the person you like?
. That I love him very much (:
18. What kind of person would you fall in love with?
. Plays sports. Someone who's initiative because I am not initiative. Haha. And some more...
19. List 5 people to pass this on to.
. Anyone who are bored at any time (:
Another.
1. The person who tagged you is?
. Donovan.
2. Your relationship with him/her?
. Friend (:
3. Your 5 impressions of he/she?
. Good-looking, changing for the better (trying to quit smoking or quitted?), has a nice smile, ruud's big fan, loves metal/punk rock music.
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you.
. He sang 'On the way down', which was dedicated to me. Okay, that was very long ago.
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you.
. Sorry, I can't remember :\
6. If he/she become ur lover, you will?
. Lets just stay as friends (:
7. If he/she becomes your lover,thing he/she has to improve on will be?
. Be a happy guy!
8. If he/she become your enemy, you will?
. I don't think that will ever happen.
9. If she/he dies , you will?
. Feel sad.
10. What is it you want to tell he/she now?
. Its been a long time since we last chatted.
11. Your overall impression of him/her is
. Good.
12. How do u think ppl around you will feel around you?
. So-so?
13. the characters you love yourself are?
. I don't really hold any grudges, I am easy to please.
14. On the contrary,the characters you hate yourself are?
. Lazyness, take things for grated, I dislike doing housework.
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
. I don't wanna be so fat. Make me skinny please.
16. For people that you care and likes you, say something to them.
. I love you all (:
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish how they feel about you.
1. Zhengyee
2. Zhengyi
3. Tavin
4. Blossom
5. Nadiah
6. Siewhuai
7. Cheryl Lim
8. Jessica Ong
9. Jessica Low
10. Foong Ting
18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
. No one?
9. Is no.9 a male or female?
. Female
20. If no.7 and no.10 are together, will that be a good thing?
. No!
21. What is no.2 studying about?
. In J2, studying in AC.
22. What was the last time you had a chat wif no.3?
. A few minutes ago.
23. What kind of music band no.8 like?
. Jay Chou?
24. Does no.1 have any sibling?
. Yeah.
25. Will woo no.3?
. Hahaha. He knows.
26. How about 7?
. Yes yes yes XD
27. Is no.4 single?
. Yes.
28. What is the surname of no.5?
. Oh man, I have no idea :\
29. What is a hobby of no.10?
. Reading comic books!
30. does no.5 and no.9 get along well?
. I guess so (:
31. Where does no.2 studying at ?
. ACJC.
32. Talk about something for no.1.
. He's pretty perverted. Hahaha.
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
. No.
34. Where does no.9 live?
. Near ABC Market.
35. What colour does no.4 like?
. I am not sure. Red? Because she is red in colour. Haha.
36. Are no.1 and no.5 are best friend?
. Yes!
37. Does no.1 have any pet?
. No.
38. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
. I love her tan :D
39. What is no.10 doin now?
. Sleeping?
1. Do you have any secrets?
. Maybe?
2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
. Yes, I think age doesn't really matter.
3. Do you enjoy going to school?
. I guess so. But I think I would dread JC.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
. Spend it on those stuff that I wanna buy! Treat my friends to a big feast :D
5. Which is more blessed, being loved or loving someone?
. Being loved.
6. List out ten favourite songs.
. 小小虫, 高调爱, T-shirt, Out From Under, Circus, 咬字, 寂寞包厢, 國王皇后, 愛的宣言, Live Your Life. P/S: I know all these chinese songs from Channel V (:
7. If the person you admired is attached, what will you do?
. There's nothing I can do much. Or perhaps I'd wait?
8. Is there anything that makes you extremely happy?
. When R.Federer wins in any grand slams! :D:D
9. What makes you angry?
. When someone mistaken me?
10. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
. Working?
11. Who is currently the most important person to you?
. Most impt people okay. Family and friends :D
12. What is the most important thing in life?
. Having a happy family &lovely friends :D
13. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
. Depends.
14. What is your favourite colour?
. GREEEEEEEEEN!
15. If you were to fall in love, which 2 people will you pick?
. I won't two time. Haha.
16. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible the things a person has done to you?
. Depends. But I usually forgive and forget after a while.
17. What do you want to tell the person you like?
. That I love him very much (:
18. What kind of person would you fall in love with?
. Plays sports. Someone who's initiative because I am not initiative. Haha. And some more...
19. List 5 people to pass this on to.
. Anyone who are bored at any time (:
Another.
1. The person who tagged you is?
. Donovan.
2. Your relationship with him/her?
. Friend (:
3. Your 5 impressions of he/she?
. Good-looking, changing for the better (trying to quit smoking or quitted?), has a nice smile, ruud's big fan, loves metal/punk rock music.
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you.
. He sang 'On the way down', which was dedicated to me. Okay, that was very long ago.
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you.
. Sorry, I can't remember :\
6. If he/she become ur lover, you will?
. Lets just stay as friends (:
7. If he/she becomes your lover,thing he/she has to improve on will be?
. Be a happy guy!
8. If he/she become your enemy, you will?
. I don't think that will ever happen.
9. If she/he dies , you will?
. Feel sad.
10. What is it you want to tell he/she now?
. Its been a long time since we last chatted.
11. Your overall impression of him/her is
. Good.
12. How do u think ppl around you will feel around you?
. So-so?
13. the characters you love yourself are?
. I don't really hold any grudges, I am easy to please.
14. On the contrary,the characters you hate yourself are?
. Lazyness, take things for grated, I dislike doing housework.
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
. I don't wanna be so fat. Make me skinny please.
16. For people that you care and likes you, say something to them.
. I love you all (:
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish how they feel about you.
1. Zhengyee
2. Zhengyi
3. Tavin
4. Blossom
5. Nadiah
6. Siewhuai
7. Cheryl Lim
8. Jessica Ong
9. Jessica Low
10. Foong Ting
18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
. No one?
9. Is no.9 a male or female?
. Female
20. If no.7 and no.10 are together, will that be a good thing?
. No!
21. What is no.2 studying about?
. In J2, studying in AC.
22. What was the last time you had a chat wif no.3?
. A few minutes ago.
23. What kind of music band no.8 like?
. Jay Chou?
24. Does no.1 have any sibling?
. Yeah.
25. Will woo no.3?
. Hahaha. He knows.
26. How about 7?
. Yes yes yes XD
27. Is no.4 single?
. Yes.
28. What is the surname of no.5?
. Oh man, I have no idea :\
29. What is a hobby of no.10?
. Reading comic books!
30. does no.5 and no.9 get along well?
. I guess so (:
31. Where does no.2 studying at ?
. ACJC.
32. Talk about something for no.1.
. He's pretty perverted. Hahaha.
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
. No.
34. Where does no.9 live?
. Near ABC Market.
35. What colour does no.4 like?
. I am not sure. Red? Because she is red in colour. Haha.
36. Are no.1 and no.5 are best friend?
. Yes!
37. Does no.1 have any pet?
. No.
38. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
. I love her tan :D
39. What is no.10 doin now?
. Sleeping?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home