olevels results...
Thank god for blessing me during the Olevels period :D My results are pretty good I guess (: I still can go Nanyang JC if I didn't opt for DSA. Hahaha. But I kinda like the school after going to the 3 day Immersion Programme. The students and teachers are nice and friendly. The principal too, he looks so fatherly to me. Hahaha.
Congrats to the top students in our school! :D Yolanda & Simin did an incredible job, scoring 10 and 8 points for l1r5 respectively! Hoho. The other teammates did just as well too. Kaihwee and Jye Huey scored 11 points. As for Meixian, don't worry about it. You have already secured a position at nyjc. Lets work very hard together in JC okay! :D:D Oh, and I got 12 points, not exactly my aim though. I wanted 2 points lower. I kinda screwed up my humanities, arghsss.
I wanna thank those people who had helped me. Teachers especially Mr Phua! :D:D I am really grateful to have you to coach me Amath. Although I didn't get 1, I hope I've made you proud. Mr Siew! Thanks for teaching me the ways to tackle summary and comprehension questions the day before the paper. It really helped :D &Miss Tay! You stayed back after school till the last student leaves the school. I truly appreciate your time and effort :D Not forgetting Koh Beng Hong, my peer tutor who ensured that I understood every single thing she has explained to me. You even thought of many alternate examples just to make sure I understand the concept. Thanks a lot Beng! :D And thanks to all the teachers who had taught me throughout the 3 years :D
(edited: Thanks Lydia too! My last minute English Tutor :D Thanks for telling me the tips and ways to tackle those comprehension questions for the last few weeks before my papers (: I doubt you'd see this though)
&to Boy! Make certain that you select the course that interest you most :D Though I can't really help you in choosing the course since I have no idea what most of the courses are about, but I will try eh :D Seek advice from teachers and poly students too. Ask your 'Mum' to help you too. I bet she will be able to help you more than me. Yeah. Perk up perk up! :D:D Its not the end of world, you may shine in other areas you might have not thought you'd excel in. We will go through this together okay! :D
Congrats to the top students in our school! :D Yolanda & Simin did an incredible job, scoring 10 and 8 points for l1r5 respectively! Hoho. The other teammates did just as well too. Kaihwee and Jye Huey scored 11 points. As for Meixian, don't worry about it. You have already secured a position at nyjc. Lets work very hard together in JC okay! :D:D Oh, and I got 12 points, not exactly my aim though. I wanted 2 points lower. I kinda screwed up my humanities, arghsss.
I wanna thank those people who had helped me. Teachers especially Mr Phua! :D:D I am really grateful to have you to coach me Amath. Although I didn't get 1, I hope I've made you proud. Mr Siew! Thanks for teaching me the ways to tackle summary and comprehension questions the day before the paper. It really helped :D &Miss Tay! You stayed back after school till the last student leaves the school. I truly appreciate your time and effort :D Not forgetting Koh Beng Hong, my peer tutor who ensured that I understood every single thing she has explained to me. You even thought of many alternate examples just to make sure I understand the concept. Thanks a lot Beng! :D And thanks to all the teachers who had taught me throughout the 3 years :D
(edited: Thanks Lydia too! My last minute English Tutor :D Thanks for telling me the tips and ways to tackle those comprehension questions for the last few weeks before my papers (: I doubt you'd see this though)
&to Boy! Make certain that you select the course that interest you most :D Though I can't really help you in choosing the course since I have no idea what most of the courses are about, but I will try eh :D Seek advice from teachers and poly students too. Ask your 'Mum' to help you too. I bet she will be able to help you more than me. Yeah. Perk up perk up! :D:D Its not the end of world, you may shine in other areas you might have not thought you'd excel in. We will go through this together okay! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home