Sunday, December 14

just another

I recently found out my dad has a facebook account when I popped by his room's desktop. How cool is that! Hahaha. And he has been using it close to a year. I just poked him. My mum followed the trend then. I think she created one last night and added my sister &I! :D

I am not an active facebook-er actually. I haven't upload any pictures for don't know how many donkey months. I don't know what games are in there. Maybe I should check it out soon. Heard that the games are fun. Even Miss Tay YL gets hyped up with the games you know (found out in shanghai). Haha. But this sort of network doesn't really excite me anymore. Like I wouldn't update my lastest picture neither would I get people to write testimonial/comment for me. I think precious time is being wasted if you spend too much time on facebook? Nevertheless, it another way of staying in contact with our ex and current school mates which I think its vital in everyone's life :D

Yeah. Okay, enough said.

Photobucket
Hmmm, has anyone tried the Awfully Chocolate Ice-cream? :D They only have one favour, Dark Chocolate. The shop looks daintily simple yet cool. The ice-cream was simply gratifying.
It is rich in chocolate and has a light bitter taste. Do head down to Vivocity and indulge in this awfully dark chocolate! :D YAYS.

Photobucket
Don't ever buy this package of screen protector!
It has 3 sheets which covers the back, screen &scrolling button.
And all of them have countless scratches on it.
I am going back to the shop to exchange for a new one,
or replace it with others soon! Booooooo.

I will be having a family chalet (dad's side) at Pasir Ris later! Its my first ever family chalet. Hoho! Hope it will not rain when we are barbecuing there :D

Yes, I will update about Shanghai soon soon soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home