Friday, December 12

fyi fyi fyi

After I wake up every morning, I won't be able to get back to sleep anymore. Which explains why I am blogging at such an early hour. I have been searching for jobs in classified and from the internet, but I haven't go out to seek for jobs. Anyone has lobang? Please inform me okay! I will be very grateful :D

Anyway, I caught a few movies recently.

I watched Body Of Lies weeks ago. I didn't like it. From what I can recall, its about terrorism. Haha. Okay, I kinda dozed off for a few seconds in certain parts.

The Day The Earth Stood Still with Siewhuai and Carmen (my sister) yesterday. Hahaha. I didn't sleep enough last night and was in a daze in certain parts. So I didn't really understand the story. Gah! So I am not gonna rate both movies in case I rate inaccurately due to my uncontrollable inattentiveness. Nevertheless, my sister and Siewhuai were whispering/chatting in the cinema. Like why is this happening, and why this and that. They were like having a mini discussion and seemed to be very interested in the movie. Lol! And thanks sister for the slap to help me to stay awake.

Photobucket
I was wide awake throughout the movie although I was feeling a little sleepy before it started. Maybe I like watching teenage romance/comedy shows like House Bunny and this. FYI, both are quite similar. With the exception of documentary movies, I think every movie should have a little bit of romance or something that would crack the audience up. TDTESS have neither of the two points, so it was quite mundane. Yeah. FYI, guys may not like Wild Child. I rate it 3.75/5 because the movie was rather predictable. Other than that, people who think House Bunny is good, will like this as well (: FYI FYI FYI, the guy in the show is kinda cute :D

P/S: Please inform me if you have any lobang for jobs. Thanks :D

And HAPPY SWEET 16TH TO CHIO JYE HUEY! :D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home