the truth still lies in my heart
I have been really lazy to blog lately. And I have been spending my time watching TV more than the time I spent on the computer. I don't play online games like dota or warcraft you see, so its quite boring to come online.
Oh, and I got Britney Spear's album already! :D Circus album is just amazing! Its much better than her previous one (Blackout). Its definitely a good comeback! The hit song, Womanizer topped the chart in the Billboard Top 100 Chart, breaking the record of having the largest jump to #1 :D Cool huh. I like most of the tracks from her latest album! Do grab a copy okay! :D Support Britney Spears!
Okay, Apple was very generous to exchange a new ipod with my current one :D I was on cloud nine upon hearing this from the staff okay. Hahaha. Its peanuts to Apple anyway. Yeah, I will be collecting it on Thursday (: So if your ipod has any problem, do send it for servicing before your 1 year warranty expires! :D
Alright, I shall end off with a song by Britney :D Hear between the lines! You should be able to hear something like F*** ME in the chorus. I just think its super cool though its not very catchy. Yeah. Enjoy! (:
If You Seek Amy
Oh, and I got Britney Spear's album already! :D Circus album is just amazing! Its much better than her previous one (Blackout). Its definitely a good comeback! The hit song, Womanizer topped the chart in the Billboard Top 100 Chart, breaking the record of having the largest jump to #1 :D Cool huh. I like most of the tracks from her latest album! Do grab a copy okay! :D Support Britney Spears!
Okay, Apple was very generous to exchange a new ipod with my current one :D I was on cloud nine upon hearing this from the staff okay. Hahaha. Its peanuts to Apple anyway. Yeah, I will be collecting it on Thursday (: So if your ipod has any problem, do send it for servicing before your 1 year warranty expires! :D
Alright, I shall end off with a song by Britney :D Hear between the lines! You should be able to hear something like F*** ME in the chorus. I just think its super cool though its not very catchy. Yeah. Enjoy! (:
If You Seek Amy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home