day 1 at shanghai
Hello people! I am blogging at Shanghai now! :D:D Am using Miss Tay's instead of Simin's.
Shanghai is much colder than expected :\ Luckily I brought enough clothing to keep myself warm. Today was quite mundane.
I didn't sleep much in the plane because the seat was pretty uncomfortable. And I couldn't sleep when we were on our way to the school. So I am seriously lacking of sleep now. But I doubt I can fall asleep very soon.
Okay, upon reaching the school. We were directed to the canteen for breakfast. Breakfast was some fried noodles and a glass of milk! Mr Phua told us that the milk in Shanghai is under control, so we still can consume milk in Shanghai :D:D To our hostel then. Grace, Meixian and I are sharing a room. It kinda sucked. The bathroom door cannot be closed, the mirror has some black stains on it, the bedsheet looks a little dirty, the floor is dirty too. I wonder how are we gonna survive for 11 days in the room. And the bed is as hard as rock! I so want to stay in the hotel, where there are room services. Haha.
To welcome us, we were treated to a meal at the same restaurant. Some food was pretty yucky, but some were really tasty :D Shall post the pictures when I am back (: But it was definitely much better than last year's.
Headed back to the school to rest before training started at 3. We will be training with a totally different batch of kids this year. And all of them are boys. Though they are small in size and looks kiddy, they are much better than us!
Dinner time at the canteen next! Hahaha. Guess what? I saw Chen Ming Jia! :D:D I was pretty shocked to see her, and I didn't know how to react. Wanted to give her M&Ms, but I didn't know how to approach her you know. She left as soon as we arrived too, so didn't have the chance to pass it to her. Shall give it to her if I see her during breakfast hour tomorrow :D
And to the shopping mall after dinner. Bought the very nice biscuits. Thought it will not be on sale, but it was. Anyway, it may only contain a small amount of melamine. Bought the dark chocolate too! :D
Now, I am blogging while waiting for my hair to dry. Shall blog some other time when I can access to the internet again! TATA!
And thanks to both of you for sending me off huh :D
Shanghai is much colder than expected :\ Luckily I brought enough clothing to keep myself warm. Today was quite mundane.
I didn't sleep much in the plane because the seat was pretty uncomfortable. And I couldn't sleep when we were on our way to the school. So I am seriously lacking of sleep now. But I doubt I can fall asleep very soon.
Okay, upon reaching the school. We were directed to the canteen for breakfast. Breakfast was some fried noodles and a glass of milk! Mr Phua told us that the milk in Shanghai is under control, so we still can consume milk in Shanghai :D:D To our hostel then. Grace, Meixian and I are sharing a room. It kinda sucked. The bathroom door cannot be closed, the mirror has some black stains on it, the bedsheet looks a little dirty, the floor is dirty too. I wonder how are we gonna survive for 11 days in the room. And the bed is as hard as rock! I so want to stay in the hotel, where there are room services. Haha.
To welcome us, we were treated to a meal at the same restaurant. Some food was pretty yucky, but some were really tasty :D Shall post the pictures when I am back (: But it was definitely much better than last year's.
Headed back to the school to rest before training started at 3. We will be training with a totally different batch of kids this year. And all of them are boys. Though they are small in size and looks kiddy, they are much better than us!
Dinner time at the canteen next! Hahaha. Guess what? I saw Chen Ming Jia! :D:D I was pretty shocked to see her, and I didn't know how to react. Wanted to give her M&Ms, but I didn't know how to approach her you know. She left as soon as we arrived too, so didn't have the chance to pass it to her. Shall give it to her if I see her during breakfast hour tomorrow :D
And to the shopping mall after dinner. Bought the very nice biscuits. Thought it will not be on sale, but it was. Anyway, it may only contain a small amount of melamine. Bought the dark chocolate too! :D
Now, I am blogging while waiting for my hair to dry. Shall blog some other time when I can access to the internet again! TATA!
And thanks to both of you for sending me off huh :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home