Wednesday, November 12

day 111108

This is a long post.

I haven't been spending my whole day out for a long time, and yesterday was rather hectic.

YAYS! Yesterday marked the end of Olevel for me :D The Science paper was alright, but I made 2 careless mistakes :\ The first question had already caught me, even though I thought I was right for that moment. Okay, never mind. Just hope that I get A1 for Science so that I can take the Science Stream in JC.

To Redhill with Jiaying, Peiqi, Jessica Low &Jacq for breakfast after that. Hahaha! Peiqi told us that the uncle selling noodles looked handsome although he looks rather gay and old, in his 30s. And she wanted to make friend with him. Haha. She was just kidding anyway. Okay, so we headed back at 10 plus.

Training started at 10, but I went there late since Mr Kuan said I can come later. Not that I am late okay. Yeah. Some ACJC players came down to play friendly with us. Felicia, Beng Hong and Zhengyi was there (: And I competed with Florence, 3-2. I was just lucky to win her luhs. I tyco-ed quite a lot, which I felt guilty of :\ Haha. Actually I dreaded her top spin serve, but she only serve for a few times towards the last few sets. Yeah, so I was just lucky to win her, not that I am pro.

Frog jumps &duck walks with Meixian, Simin and Grace during training. We did this so that we won't have deadly muscles ache if we were to do that in Shanghai. We couldn't walk up or down the stairs properly. It was painful when you try to seat on the toilet bowl, &your legs will tend to tremble when you are about to sit down or stand up. Yeah, and now my upper and lower thighs are aching so much. I have difficult sitting down and standing up. And I tend to limp a bit now. Hopefully it won't hurt when we are in Shanghai in a week's time! :D

Lunch at Kopitiam with teammates. Woah, many were there to lunch together (: Ate my all-time favourite ban mian. Didn't have mala since I was going to play ping pong later. Left together with Zhengyi and I headed to the Health Promotion Board for my dental appointment.

Unlike the dentist in school who got agitated easily, the dentist at the centre really nice and friendly. She explained patiently why my teeth is like this and like that, repeatedly until I understood. Before you get confused, one of my front teeth is dead due to a bad fall I had in Pri 5. And that tooth turned black :\

I did my first X-ray and she said that the root is open and that part of the tooth was eaten up by my body (lol, i was startled to hear this) , so I have to wait for the root to close up before she can treat my tooth. My gums was injected twice to numb it, and she put some medicine into my tooth. I didn't know what was she doing my tooth anyway, but she told me that it has turned slighty whiteeeeeee! :D I was relieved because the whole treatment will take like 9 months :\And I thought I won't be able to smile widely for 9 months :( If you have noticed, I hardly grin for the past month because of that blacken tooth. Yeah. She enlightened me by convincing me that the tooth is not as black as before. She even asked me to grin widely for her to see if the colour has been lightened. Hahaha! Funny huh. I did 3 X-ray tests in total, and opened my mouth for up to 45 minutes. My next appointment will be on Decemeber. Yeah.

After, headed to Alex's house which is a stone's throw from the HPB. Zhengyi came to pass the 8days to me since I forgot to take it from him earlier. Without a second thought, Zhengyi joined us to play ping pong at the Cantoment police station.

The Tiong Uncle was there too. Hahaha! He is really comical. Beng Hong and I even gave him a nickname when we saw in at Tiong that time. Hmmm, we played with the police? Not sure of their real status but I guess they are. Played a few matches there, which was really tiring for me.

Yuck, one particular police really turned me off! Zhengyi and I were playing doubles against that guy and his partner. And vulgarities seem to be a norm for that police. He kept saying the NB word and some other Hokkien vulgarities which I disliked so much. He even deceived Zy. Like whatever, its only a friendly. Does he even have to scold vuglarities in front of us? As if its a norm for Zhengyi and me. That guy didn't even have the courteously to show signs of being apologetic when they tyco-ed us. Since I was drained and I didn't like that guy, Zhengyi and I left first. Zhengyi! Thanks for accompanying us down. If you weren't around, I think I would have left earlier. You were a great company (:

I plodded home since my legs were already aching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home