Wednesday, October 29

shake it, shake shake it.

Finally, I can loosen up a little.

Next paper will only be on Monday (Social Studies). I have 4 more to go! Chinese is the one I dread the most. I should start doing some chinese soon. Hope to get at least a grade higher. Aiyeh, like who doesn't want. Haha. I am talking rubbish. The O's schedule is really draggy. Its only the 2nd week, and we have 2 more weeks to go. Very spread out, isn't it? But it has its advantage too luhs, we don't have to MOAF (mug our asses off). At least we can relax a little. Moreover, most of the papers are in the afternoon. Can wake up later! Hahaha.

Anyhow, Olevel was alright for me I guess. But I screwed up my Amath P1 and History. I made 11 marks worth of foolish mistakes for Amath, arghs. The history SBQ was unmanageable for me, very! Aiyeh, really sucked. But I felt better when most of the history students said it was rather tough. Hahah! But I still think I did very badly. Okay, luckily there's moderation. Hope it helps. The others were okay :D:D

And I haven't been watching any movie for the past weeks. There are so many that I wanna watch. HSM3, Coffin, If I Were A Superman. Okay, maybe these few. The others doesn't seem appealling to me. I think the 007 guy is not charming at all. Don't have the what you call, "seh". Haha. But I can't find anyone to watch with. Most of the people still have papers for the next two days :\ I doubt anyone wants to watch during the weekend since SS is on Monday! Shall see how then. Yeah.

Oh oh, and I like the plot in Beyonce's new video! (snroll down to watch) There's a twist that links to the title of the song. Yeah, its really cool. Haha.

Photobucket
And Hurray! Something to be joyous about! Federer won the 'Davidoff Swiss Indoors' title! :D I only knew it when I read in the papers. Didn't watch the match. But I am glad for him. More titles for him to win over! There's some open at Paris now. Do watch if you happen to have insomnia on any of the day this week, because the matches are all during the wee hours, past midnight. It will be shown on Channel 24! Yeah.

Okay, I think I have said enough.
Lucks to friends taking Emath tomorrow! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home