Friday, November 7

.REC

This is my 500th post! :D
Were you guys tricked in the previous post?
I bet some of you were, haha!

Anyhow, I caught an awfully thrilling movie today!
Photobucket
This is gotta be the most thrilling movie ever!
I don't even know how the cast acted in this show.
It seems too real.
Although its only 80 minutes short,
this movie will definitely not be a disappointing one.
Definitely worth your kachings, even a $10 ticket.
You will be shrouded in fear,
even without the artificial sound effects.
I haven't never felt so afraid,
I haven't never grabbed my bag so hard in a theatre.
But the emotionless Simin was so calm throughout the movie.
Arghs, &she claimed that its not scary to her.
Catch it and you will know!
Double thumbs up! :D
I rate it 4.5/5 monsterrsssss! (rawrr!)
Only the first 10 min introduction was mundane.


Photobucket
Be prepared to take the thrilling roller coaster ride.
Beware of falling corpse from ABOVE,
beware of the uba skinny stickwoman at the attic.
I am sure you'll be just as disturbed as I was. Enjoy!
P/S: its NC16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home