peeping tom
GOSH!
I saw a peeping tom while I was bathing last night.
I was startled :\
I have a picture of him,
here.
----
Okay, whatever.
But its true, I really saw him.
JFL.
Chinese Paper is tomorrow.
Yet I don't have to drive to work hard for it.
But I still have to do something.
I hope for a C5 or higher!
This subject shall act as a buffer if
I fail any of the subjects.
So I have to practice a little at least.
Okay, I should do it now I guess.
Goodbye.
I saw a peeping tom while I was bathing last night.
I was startled :\
I have a picture of him,
here.
----
Okay, whatever.
But its true, I really saw him.
JFL.
Chinese Paper is tomorrow.
Yet I don't have to drive to work hard for it.
But I still have to do something.
I hope for a C5 or higher!
This subject shall act as a buffer if
I fail any of the subjects.
So I have to practice a little at least.
Okay, I should do it now I guess.
Goodbye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home