training was wearying
I went for training today, like finally! :D:D It had been months since I touched my bat. And I am changing to a new bat! Waiting for jiaolian to find one for me now. Yeah.
Okay, today's training was rather tiring for me especially for my poor legs. This may be because I haven't been standing and training for such a long time. But I was amazed by how I played today :D I didn't lose skill a lot actually. That's a good thing for sure (: YAYS! I will be going training on tuesday again! My passion for ping pong is back!
Hoho :D
Subway with Simin after. I didn't know Parmesan Bread tasted so delicious! (: Because usually the fillings will cover the taste of the bread. Yeah.
Hmmm, it seems that I have turned much fairer. I take at least 1.5h if I go for a swim. Since I had to mug and its rather time consuming, I didn't swim for many weeks. But I shall start to swim almost everyday now! I wanna get darker, cos I look pale when I am fair? I'd be sun-kissed very soon! Hoho.
Okay, enough said. Goodbye! :D
Don't forget to catch REC!
I don't mind watching it over again! Haha.
Okay, today's training was rather tiring for me especially for my poor legs. This may be because I haven't been standing and training for such a long time. But I was amazed by how I played today :D I didn't lose skill a lot actually. That's a good thing for sure (: YAYS! I will be going training on tuesday again! My passion for ping pong is back!
Hoho :D
Subway with Simin after. I didn't know Parmesan Bread tasted so delicious! (: Because usually the fillings will cover the taste of the bread. Yeah.
Hmmm, it seems that I have turned much fairer. I take at least 1.5h if I go for a swim. Since I had to mug and its rather time consuming, I didn't swim for many weeks. But I shall start to swim almost everyday now! I wanna get darker, cos I look pale when I am fair? I'd be sun-kissed very soon! Hoho.
Okay, enough said. Goodbye! :D
Don't forget to catch REC!
I don't mind watching it over again! Haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home