Tuesday, November 18

PROM NIGHT 2008!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HEYA! :D I will post most of the pictures after my shanghai trip okay! Because I have like 150 pictures.

Yeah, and I don't know why I was crowned the Prom Queen. I wasn't in the best dress, I didn't have a good body shape, I didn't have the best make up etc etc. Hahaha. I think I don't deserve it anyway. There were girls who dressed more glamourous and looked prettier than me. I think the 4g girl who wore pink/red should win. She looked really gorgerous (:

I am thankful to those who supported and cheered boisterously for me, especially the Sec 5s :D Without the support I wouldn't be crowned the Prom Queen. Prom Queen sounds so lady-like and it sounds weird on me. Haha!

Okay, I will be on board in about 6 hours' time! YAYS :D I may blog if Simin brings her macbook there.

TATA!

P/S: I will send the pictures to those who took pictures with me after the trip! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home