Friday, November 14

rihanna! live in singapore :D

Photobucket
Rihanna was absolutely ineffable! :D
The only disappointing part was the opening,
when the PA system got cock up,
and she couldn't sing through the mic.
But overall, it was awesome!
She sang 10-12 of her hit songs from all her albums.
No doubt, the fans were uba high!
Though the seats were not fully occupied,
and no guest star turned up.

When I saw her up on stage,
I was like "Woah! Thats Rihanna! I am not dreaming."
"Here I am standing watching her perform for the first time in my life"
Things like that, haha!
The feeling was definitely great (:

I start listening to her songs again, after sometime.
The songs from her previous albums are pretty good you know (:
I am looking forward to her next concert in Singapore! :D


More HQ pictures :D (credits to Mark Lim)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
----
The lowest quality one.
My parents refused to buy me a new one :(
These pictures were taken by a 5 Mega Pixel Camera.

And I was wearing contacts.
Erm, tell me if I look uglier or more acceptable in contacts.
Haha.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The clearest and nicest picture that I took in the set (:
Photobucket

Photobucket
TATA!
Photobucket
Video, when I have uploaded it on YouTube.
More pictures are with Cheryl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home