Wednesday, December 3

i am back :D

Hello people! I was back from Shanghai on Sunday. Sorry for not updating. I am still uploading the pictures into my photobucket so it will take a while. Yeah.

Anyway, the Shanghai Trip was awesome though I prefer the kids from the previous trip we trained with. We shopped quite a lot this time, but I got most of the stuff for the little kids. Haha. And I was almost broke. I am only left with less than 20RMB.

I miss Shanghai man, the kids especially (Chen Ming Jia & Chen Wan Yi)! :D

I will update about the trip soon okay (:

Meanwhile,
Photobucket
Missy Spears album was out yesterday!
Yesterday was her birthday as well.
Happy 27th Britney! :D
You can listen to her songs on Imeem (:
Do get a copy if ya support her! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home