shanghai shanghai! :D
Its resting time now! Training will be starting at 245 later. Yesterday's afternoon training was a slack! My sparring partner wasn't serious at all. Sucks. The training ended rather soon. We had our first PT! We were supposed to run 6 rounds, but I thought the coach said 8 rounds. So I ran 8 rounds + 2 rounds with Kaihwee, Peishan, Simin & Mr Phua. It felt like Singapore after we finished running because we were all wearing our coats/jackets.
Hoho! We saw Mingjia at our hostel level last night. Her face and ears turned red the moment she saw us, hahaha! She is a super shy girl I guess. Her friends and her were watching their coach playing pool. And of course, we took pictures with them :D
Mr Phua and some people are playing Diadi now. I don't know how to play and am lazy to learn. Hahaha.
Okay, enough said. Shall blog when I am free next time!
There's tennis to watch now! HAHA.
Hoho! We saw Mingjia at our hostel level last night. Her face and ears turned red the moment she saw us, hahaha! She is a super shy girl I guess. Her friends and her were watching their coach playing pool. And of course, we took pictures with them :D
Mr Phua and some people are playing Diadi now. I don't know how to play and am lazy to learn. Hahaha.
Okay, enough said. Shall blog when I am free next time!
There's tennis to watch now! HAHA.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home