Thursday, December 18

first family chalet.

Opps! Regarding that screen protector, it was actually genuine. I got it wrong, sorry. You can purchase it, it is scratch-less (:

The family chalet was awesome! :D But I was unprepared for it and I brought only one set of clothing thinking that I would only be staying for a night. But I stayed for 2 nights instead. I had no choice, but to wear the same pair of clothing again :\ Dirty, I know. But I didn't really perspire okay (:

No pictures taken because I was too lazy. Haha.

First night, we barbecued! :D Oh, the satay was super tasty and juicy! Everyone loved it :D My sister and I loved the sweet potatoes! We shared like 3 of them after eating so much already. My aunt brought a frying pan and put it over the pit. A funny sight? Yes, but a brilliant method while waiting for the fire to subside. She cooked tasty vegetables and mushroom for us (: Salmon, prawn, sotong were all very delicious. My sister and I ate quite a lot. Okay, I think its uninteresting without pictures. Shall skip this then.

Gambled blackjack with cousin, Benjamin and aunt. I was out of luck, I lost 1 dollar. Ben, that lucky boy won about 9 dollars! :O

Next day, we went Kbox! I was the one who sang the most throughout. I realised that Ru Guan Zhong's songs are super easy to sing. The lyrics are very simple and it just keeps repeating for so many times throughout the whole song (that dui ah dui ah song). I got sick of it and skipped to the next song. They were many genuine Rihanna's MTV too! Yeah.

Hung around at the shopping mall, Ehub with cousin, Sera. There weren't much thing to shop. We just went to Fairprice and bought some snacks. The mall was pretty much for entertainment purposes.

Photobucket
Both of us caught Twilight then! :D Shall not say much about it. Its good. Don't miss it! (:

Met up with the rest for dinner at Pasta Mania. Oh, the apple juice was simply refreshing.

We gambled again at night. Gamble sounds wrong and sinful. Lol. But we only gambled very little. Bad hair day again, and this time I lost 6 dollars although my only largest bet was 1 dollar, most of the time I only bet at 20 cents or less. Gah! And Ben won another 9 dollars again. To sum up, he won 18 dollars in just two sessions! Oh boy, he is younger than me by 3 years btw.

Talking about cousins. I don't have any elder cousin, although I have 9 cousins in total. All are younger than me :\ Thats a sad thing you know. I think having an elder cousin would be so cool. Yeah. Like you will be able to share and talk about topics which he/she has already gone through, stuff like that &more...

I hung around in the arcade for the longest time ever, like 1 hour plus playing to the fullest! It may be the short for some of you but I hardly play arcade games, neither do I play online games. Yeah. I played Mario Kart with my little cousin, Kevan who is only 4 or 5 years old. He was such a pro, because he won all the matches. Ben was good in shooting the loop. He broke the highest record a few times and his highest was 400 plus (i can't remember the exact).

They had lunch before we all left then. Yeah, the chalet was enjoyable! :D Shall ask them to organise another one next year! :D

And thanks Shen Shen, Susu & Gugu for giving us such a wonderful time :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home