Friday, January 16

swave board fever!

A day out with teammates on 31 December! :D
Photobucket

Okay, I know I am a lagger. But I wanna blog about this now :D We arranged to meet on this day to swave board together! After meeting up with Mr Phua who came so late, we swayed along the big big canal to Zion Road to have our lunch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everyone changed the wheels! Except for Meixian who didn't meet up with us that often since she is only available on every Wednesday. So she doesn't have the chance to change the wheels yet. The wheels are super smooth you know. Meixian, you should change it quickly, so we can sway without much difficulty! :D

:O Don't they look like those ancient king and queen,
with those stern looking faces. HAHA!
Photobucket
A happy one here :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

We swayed back to the area where Mr Phua parked his car. Then, we headed to a void deck to play frisbee! We were supposed to manoeuvre in a circle and pass the frisbee around.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We got sick of playing frisbee so Mr Phua got some of us to try something new! It was to hold hands with the persons beside you and manoeuvre in a circle! Yes, and we did it :D And of course we would get dizzy after turning more than 10 rounds. Hahaha.

Photobucket



Hey! I had lots of fun with you guys :D
Lets gather sometime soon alright!
And yes, like what Jacq said,
may we remain like a family always! :D:D


P/S: Jacq, I updated my blog already okay! Haha (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home