Monday, January 19

tennis tennis tennis!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Federer won his first trophy of the year in the AMMI Classic on 17 Jan!
That's a good start for the preparation of the Australian Open,
which starts todayyyyy! :D:D

He will be playing against a 35 seed, Andreas Seppi.
Gah, but I won't be able to watch tonight's game.
Our nice coach has invited the graduated students to
his restaurant at Cafe Cartel! :D

Photobucket
Andy Murray, the dark horse!
He has played twice with Fedfed this year and won both :O
He may be the new no.1 by this year since he has done so well so far.
Okay, that's what I have predicted.

Look! I didn't know he has such a mesmerizing smile.
HAHAHA! And a great bod.
Photobucket

However, Roger Federer is still the best okay!
I will be supporting you till the very end, Fedfed! :D:D
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home