lady gaga!

Some of you may be thinking that she's just another artist that sings disco hit/remix songs, but you are wrong! I thought of that initially too when I heard her hit song (Just Dance), until I download her album (okay, i know its illegal). I discovered that the songs in her latest album has a mixture of different genres. There is one slow and sentimental song (Brown Eyes), which is one of the nice tracks. In Summerboy, she sounds like Gwen Stefanie in the first few seconds.
I shall not talk much about her, I just think she's an amazing artist :D Some of her nice tracks which I like are: Paparazzi, Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say), Poker Face, Again Again (great vocals in the first few seconds), Boys Boys Boys.
Yeah, go get her tracks soon! :D
I shall not talk much about her, I just think she's an amazing artist :D Some of her nice tracks which I like are: Paparazzi, Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say), Poker Face, Again Again (great vocals in the first few seconds), Boys Boys Boys.
An acoustic version of another hit, Poker Face (:
She is rather musically talented,
and she has a powerful voice. Enjoy! :D
She is rather musically talented,
and she has a powerful voice. Enjoy! :D
Yeah, go get her tracks soon! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home