Friday, May 8

happy happy yay

The number of views in my blog have been decreasing ever since I stopped blogging for a while :\ I think should/shall to blog more often. Will blog when I have the time :D

Anyway, school has been good (: Been trying to catch up with my work after nationals. Miss Sim was so scary when we went to consult her for chemistry. She realised that I didn't know most of the stuff and she started to test me. She kept testing me non-stop, till I get the concept right. YAY! At least I understand one small section of chemical bonding already. Carmel should really start mugging her ass off! :D Cannot slack slack slack already :\

PW grouping is not bad actually, like after we met up and discussed about the topic we wanted to do (: yeahhhhh, and towards the end of the year, everyone will be very koreany by then. Haha.

Hmmm, participated in this year's inter-constituency competition, together with some of the people staying close to me. Qizhi is one of them too (: And we made it to the 2nd round today :D YAY! Oh yes, thanks for coming down to coach me Alex! :D I greatly appreciate it!

&HAPPY BELATED KWEE PENG! :D
OC LOVES YOU SO MUCH THAT VERON WILL SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU EVERYDAY. HAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home