da jia hao
Carmel shall blog a little before she snoreeeeees on her bed. Hahaha.
I went to JJ Lin's concert to work on Saturday and I absolutely loved it! He's so cute :D:D &he got his best birthday present ever when his family members performed a song with him on stage. Its damn cool, cos his family were playing the instrument while he was singing. I actually teared at that moment. Hahaha. Zhaopeng did too!
We played our first match on Monday &we won YJC 5-0! YAY :D tomorrow's match against TJC will be a crucial and the toughest match. It will determine which school would top the group. They have china mama, boooooooo! :\ Wish us luck! :D Hope I play well tomorrow! Haha.
Luckily this week's odd days end quite early if not I will miss a lot of classesssssssss!
Math test on Thursday, Chemistry test on next Monday, &PI 1st draft to be handed in by Tuesday! :O:O:O I haven't touched my PW yet :O Extend the deadline for us pleaseeeeee! (:
Oh btw, Ana Ivanovic is not 30 this year. She's only 21 luh. Hahaha. That 30 refers to the amount of time she spends on exercising? According to Safwan. Yeahhhhhhhh (:
Hao, wo yao qu shui jiao le. Ming tian 730 shang ke. Hao zhao wo :\ hai you bi sai ne.
Think I am influenced by Sinyee for using Chinese in her posts now. Hahaha!
Zai jian! (:
I went to JJ Lin's concert to work on Saturday and I absolutely loved it! He's so cute :D:D &he got his best birthday present ever when his family members performed a song with him on stage. Its damn cool, cos his family were playing the instrument while he was singing. I actually teared at that moment. Hahaha. Zhaopeng did too!
We played our first match on Monday &we won YJC 5-0! YAY :D tomorrow's match against TJC will be a crucial and the toughest match. It will determine which school would top the group. They have china mama, boooooooo! :\ Wish us luck! :D Hope I play well tomorrow! Haha.
Luckily this week's odd days end quite early if not I will miss a lot of classesssssssss!
Math test on Thursday, Chemistry test on next Monday, &PI 1st draft to be handed in by Tuesday! :O:O:O I haven't touched my PW yet :O Extend the deadline for us pleaseeeeee! (:
Oh btw, Ana Ivanovic is not 30 this year. She's only 21 luh. Hahaha. That 30 refers to the amount of time she spends on exercising? According to Safwan. Yeahhhhhhhh (:
Hao, wo yao qu shui jiao le. Ming tian 730 shang ke. Hao zhao wo :\ hai you bi sai ne.
Think I am influenced by Sinyee for using Chinese in her posts now. Hahaha!
Zai jian! (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home