workshop in school was :\
I have a sudden urge to blog now now now! Hahaha. Its 1204, and I will be sleeping after I finished blogging. There's still school laterrrrr ):
Had some project management workshop early in the morning. Everyone was feeling so restless, even the speaker could sense it. So we played several activities to 'make us come alive'. But it still didn't work for me. The whole workshop was so mundane. Pretty helpless actually. We spent most of the time crapping and eating snacks. Hahaha. CJ and I were texting each other even though we were just a few seats away. Quite lame. But its really that boring! ):
Training afterwards! Olivia bullied me again :O She never fails to bully me whenever I see her! I better run away the next time I see her. Olivia is a meanyyyy! Hahaha.
I am super sway during training today. First, I got bullied by Olivia when I wanted to pee before I start training. She kept blocking my way, and grabbed my hand and arms so hard that I have mini bruises on my arm now ): Violent right! Haha. Okay, maybe my blood vessels are just too weak. Second, my coach was talking to someone from a distance and I was walking with his back facing me, he raised his right hand and slap me very hard on my left cheek! ): Although it was an accident, but I could feel the sizzle man. Third, I was playing against Hong Yi. There was this ball that flew rather high, and he wanted to whack it very hard, so I couldn't return. Instead, the ball hit the edge of his bat and flew like a bullet and hit my forehead! Its super painful painful ): Hahaha. So unlucky, I wonder what have I done to deserve this.
Anyhow, had dinner with teammates at Pasta Mania at 9 plus (late late late). Kee Yuen and I bought the cheapest one, Aglio Olio. Hahaha. Then we started to discuss if we wanna turn up for tomorrow's workshop. But we all decided to go since most of us don't like the idea of skipping it (: Gessians are guai-kais. Hahaha!
I just ate so much of my favourite mini biscuits that I think I will grow fat fat fat! You know the mini scallop-like biscuits that has colourful icing on it! Thats my favourite childhood bing kan :D:D I love love love it! Think I am going to finish it soon. Hahaha.
Carmel is so fat now! :(
&YAYS! Meeting secondary school's clique tomorrow! I am looking forward to it. I miss you people, like seriously. Hahaha. I miss boy too, very much! :D:D
Okay, I am going to bed soon! Post some pictures next time (:
Had some project management workshop early in the morning. Everyone was feeling so restless, even the speaker could sense it. So we played several activities to 'make us come alive'. But it still didn't work for me. The whole workshop was so mundane. Pretty helpless actually. We spent most of the time crapping and eating snacks. Hahaha. CJ and I were texting each other even though we were just a few seats away. Quite lame. But its really that boring! ):
Training afterwards! Olivia bullied me again :O She never fails to bully me whenever I see her! I better run away the next time I see her. Olivia is a meanyyyy! Hahaha.
I am super sway during training today. First, I got bullied by Olivia when I wanted to pee before I start training. She kept blocking my way, and grabbed my hand and arms so hard that I have mini bruises on my arm now ): Violent right! Haha. Okay, maybe my blood vessels are just too weak. Second, my coach was talking to someone from a distance and I was walking with his back facing me, he raised his right hand and slap me very hard on my left cheek! ): Although it was an accident, but I could feel the sizzle man. Third, I was playing against Hong Yi. There was this ball that flew rather high, and he wanted to whack it very hard, so I couldn't return. Instead, the ball hit the edge of his bat and flew like a bullet and hit my forehead! Its super painful painful ): Hahaha. So unlucky, I wonder what have I done to deserve this.
Anyhow, had dinner with teammates at Pasta Mania at 9 plus (late late late). Kee Yuen and I bought the cheapest one, Aglio Olio. Hahaha. Then we started to discuss if we wanna turn up for tomorrow's workshop. But we all decided to go since most of us don't like the idea of skipping it (: Gessians are guai-kais. Hahaha!
I just ate so much of my favourite mini biscuits that I think I will grow fat fat fat! You know the mini scallop-like biscuits that has colourful icing on it! Thats my favourite childhood bing kan :D:D I love love love it! Think I am going to finish it soon. Hahaha.
Carmel is so fat now! :(
&YAYS! Meeting secondary school's clique tomorrow! I am looking forward to it. I miss you people, like seriously. Hahaha. I miss boy too, very much! :D:D
Okay, I am going to bed soon! Post some pictures next time (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home