a great sense of achievement! :D

:D Fedfed won his first match last night!

I didn't catch it because I was out for dinner with the pioneers plus father ducky! :D:D Initially, we wanted to have steamboat, but the shop was closed, so we walked down the street to look for something else. Finally, we settled at some Japanese Restaurant for some buffet BBQ which we thought it was ran by one person :\ And there were only 2 customers at minutes to 7 :O
Trecia kinda spoiled the image when she said she wanted to faint when there only a few BBQ food served. Hahahah! It was funny anyway.

Trecia kinda spoiled the image when she said she wanted to faint when there only a few BBQ food served. Hahahah! It was funny anyway.
And she served this first :\
Doesn't it look like the wings of the flies that
flew in and died in there?
Totally affected our appetite man. Hahaha.
Doesn't it look like the wings of the flies that
flew in and died in there?
Totally affected our appetite man. Hahaha.

Anyway, it was just soya sauce with some stuff that they added. It tasted fine. The bbq food contains mostly fish fish &fish! There were pork &beef slices too. Nothing very amazing. But we did fun and I definitely enjoyed the company! YAY! The buffet comes with desserts too: Ice cream! But the green tea and black sesame flavour tasted awful :( Yucksssss.
Instead, we had 汤圆 and Ice Kachang at those pushcart stalls :D Niassssssss, took a some pictures before we all departed. Upload them when I get them from Kiang! :D
This morning, Da Ge and I jogged about 10km around the neighbourhood :D YAY, I broke my record again. I have never imagined that I could cover such a long distance. Its a great achievement indeed! :D But both of my knees almost gave way. I felt a strange feeling on my knees after the run, could feel that my joints were rubbing against each other. Anyway, its fine now (:
Had beehoon/noodles with Da Ge and back home! :D
Meeting CJ later for swimming + tanning later at 1130! &study study study (:
Love the sun, the weather is scorching hawt now :D
Instead, we had 汤圆 and Ice Kachang at those pushcart stalls :D Niassssssss, took a some pictures before we all departed. Upload them when I get them from Kiang! :D
This morning, Da Ge and I jogged about 10km around the neighbourhood :D YAY, I broke my record again. I have never imagined that I could cover such a long distance. Its a great achievement indeed! :D But both of my knees almost gave way. I felt a strange feeling on my knees after the run, could feel that my joints were rubbing against each other. Anyway, its fine now (:
Had beehoon/noodles with Da Ge and back home! :D
Meeting CJ later for swimming + tanning later at 1130! &study study study (:
Love the sun, the weather is scorching hawt now :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home