Saturday, June 13

hanutaaaa!

Photobucket
Boredom drives Mel to take peektureeeees.
The Waffle Chocolate is so loved! XD

P/S: I used my old yet superb 2.0MP phone to take these.
SE phones are awesome or what! :D

Photobucket
There is a special meaning to this toy.
Our DA GE bought it to represent our AH positions.
We name it 'The Prostitute' XD
Since I am like always in the P position, I got this.
Its a pinkish-pink angel (:

Gathering with AH Family (w/o Blossom)
to celebrate our beloved Simin's B Birthday.
Blossom tuition clashed with our timing ):
I didn't know Mark Lee owns a eatery
until we had our lunch at ECP :O
The food was pretty good!
Swave board at the pathway :D
We took many pictures,
upload them when I received them from Bubbles!

Photobucket
Caught with BB (:
This movie will crack you up a little,
though it shocked us a few times.
LOL. The lady beside me used a paper to
cover her eyes in all of the scary scenes.
But she suddenly burst into laughter (werid :O)
Not a bad movie, 3.5 stars!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home