wulaaaaaaaa!
Woke up earlier than usual today. Went to school for 2.4 to pace with Ron. You did well Ron :D though I you could have done better if your pole vault training wasn't so intensed.
We ended school early to support the volleyballers! :D It was my first time watching a school volleyball match! Its really cool. But I still don't get how some points were given. Anyway, Kaiting and Sinyee did super well! Way to go girls :D YAY! Sinyee kinda underperformed because she was too nervous, but you were still awesome girl! (: The guys performed as well! But HCI was too strong I guess? So yeah.
Home sweet home with teammates after (:
&YTF was :D
We ended school early to support the volleyballers! :D It was my first time watching a school volleyball match! Its really cool. But I still don't get how some points were given. Anyway, Kaiting and Sinyee did super well! Way to go girls :D YAY! Sinyee kinda underperformed because she was too nervous, but you were still awesome girl! (: The guys performed as well! But HCI was too strong I guess? So yeah.
Home sweet home with teammates after (:
&YTF was :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home