happy happy birthday ron ron!
Happy 18th Birthday Ron Ron!

New York New York with half of the OC &Cheng Weng :D
Had a short lunch, since I still had to go back for training.
Hope Ron enjoyed your day today!
&Yes yes, your 1st wish will be granted :D
Love you Ron! (:

New York New York with half of the OC &Cheng Weng :D
Had a short lunch, since I still had to go back for training.
Hope Ron enjoyed your day today!
&Yes yes, your 1st wish will be granted :D
Love you Ron! (:
Training was tiring today, but I enjoyed it. I like training with jiao lian (: I prefer him to the main (oops!) Hahaha.
And I almost broke down just now. Okay, thats a little too exaggerating. Hahaha. At 1940, my very precious water bottle dropped into the hole between the platform and the train while I was running into the train :O &I screamed, then everyone in the train turned to stare at me :\ In case people thought I was insane, fancy screaming in the train, I kinda told Yo &Jh that it dropped into the hole quite loudly (Kaiting's normal voice though). Hahaha. CJ helped me to report it. And at 2000, the staff called and they said they had revived my bottle from the train! Hurray, thank god :D:D The bottle followed me around every single day and fill up my life, how can I abondon it just like that. The SMRT staffs are friendly and nice people :D
Alright, gotta do physics and math tutorial now. Hope I won't feel sleepy so soon!
zomg, why does it hurted even it was just these two words. maybe it was just a casual remark. but i took it seriously. maybe it was pms, or am i sensitive? :\
And I almost broke down just now. Okay, thats a little too exaggerating. Hahaha. At 1940, my very precious water bottle dropped into the hole between the platform and the train while I was running into the train :O &I screamed, then everyone in the train turned to stare at me :\ In case people thought I was insane, fancy screaming in the train, I kinda told Yo &Jh that it dropped into the hole quite loudly (Kaiting's normal voice though). Hahaha. CJ helped me to report it. And at 2000, the staff called and they said they had revived my bottle from the train! Hurray, thank god :D:D The bottle followed me around every single day and fill up my life, how can I abondon it just like that. The SMRT staffs are friendly and nice people :D
Alright, gotta do physics and math tutorial now. Hope I won't feel sleepy so soon!
zomg, why does it hurted even it was just these two words. maybe it was just a casual remark. but i took it seriously. maybe it was pms, or am i sensitive? :\

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home