Kbox &pictures
Heh. Yesterday seemed to be fun :D Start of the day, went mugging with dragggiieee at Chicky. Hoho! Though I did not do much work, but I had a good chat with you yea! :D:D
Kbox at Chinatown Point with the Ex-co (: Zhaopeng, Zhengyi and I went there first as the rest had extra lessons in school. I applied for the membership card so that we could get the students' package. Yeah. Lol, peng &zhengyi went duper high. The three of us sang the HanaKimi's songs together though we had no idea what we were singing. Malu eh. Angeline, BengHong &Sendy joined us at 4 plus then. Angeline's voice is so sweeeet (: Haha! We all left at 715, as they kept chasing us out :\
Hey Hippojack, I hope that you are feeling better after yesterday. Don't brood about it anymore, get over it &cheer up! :D
Kbox at Chinatown Point with the Ex-co (: Zhaopeng, Zhengyi and I went there first as the rest had extra lessons in school. I applied for the membership card so that we could get the students' package. Yeah. Lol, peng &zhengyi went duper high. The three of us sang the HanaKimi's songs together though we had no idea what we were singing. Malu eh. Angeline, BengHong &Sendy joined us at 4 plus then. Angeline's voice is so sweeeet (: Haha! We all left at 715, as they kept chasing us out :\
Hey Hippojack, I hope that you are feeling better after yesterday. Don't brood about it anymore, get over it &cheer up! :D
----
ohLa, today was normal. Training &lunched at Subway (: Home Sweet Home after. Nothing exceptional happened.
Sports Fiesta. Isn't the picture of the ping pong girl cute? xD:D

Choir on thursday in the hall (:


Zhengyi (:

Zhaopeng, busy smsing.



Sendy.

Eeyerrs, angeline doesn't want to take photos.

Lol! Benghong's phone.
This is the battery level when its only 3%. Haha!
Almost all in the Ex-co are using this theme now.
Look, its such a cute &random theme! :D


Choir on thursday in the hall (:


Zhengyi (:

Zhaopeng, busy smsing.



Sendy.

Eeyerrs, angeline doesn't want to take photos.

Lol! Benghong's phone.
This is the battery level when its only 3%. Haha!
Almost all in the Ex-co are using this theme now.
Look, its such a cute &random theme! :D


<< Home