Wednesday, April 18

2.4km, NE trip :D

I had the 2.4km run on Tuesday.
I felt and still feel rather gulity for taking the shortcut,
the one near the general office :|
So I ended up running about 2.3km approximately.

My first attempt sucked ):
My timing was like 12:06 in the fifth round, boo!
So I stopped and didn't continue. Haha.
Mr Goh taught me how can I run faster &stuff.
Hence, for the 2nd, I got 11:37 (:
Thank Mr Goh, for teaching and motivating me during the run.

I was jumping for joy when I got back my chinese test paper.
I passed, I passed lehs.
Like finally, after failing two of such tests.
Hohoho, 3 cheers to Shimin :D:D

Alright, some of the Year 4 classes had the NE trip today.
We walked around the bank of Singapore River.
Took break at Mac, and continued.
We were the last few classes to leave school,
and the first class to reach the school xD
Maybe because the tour guide was getting bored on us.
Overall, the trip was okay.
The unpleasant thing was,
the drizzler made us all drenched &dirty.
Home Sweeeet home at 5 :D

The first ducky to reach the finish line in the 2002 ducky race :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jiaying (:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Shop houses.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Big Fat Bird.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
An open mind and heart lead you far.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
At Mac, jiaying.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
McFurry :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Asinine &emo kid?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Gessian of 4B and few 4H.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yingal, Jiaqi, Eqa &Char (:
Where's Shimin? She was absent from school ):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A random background.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
4B' 07
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My sister was icing her shins on her bed then.
See a shape of a heart? xD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home