Saturday :D
:D I managed to catch the last train.
Today was a long day.
I left my home at 0730 and back at around 12am.
I've enjoyed. Especially in the night :D
Starting from morning,
had Express emath from 8 till 10.
Training then.
Coach fed me with multi-balls again.
booLa, I'd be playing aganist a RJC girl in the individuals this Thursday ):
How can I advance to the next round man? Sigh.
Okay, we had the circuit run today.
I say that its quite fun, something special.
And thank Grace for pacing &doing the sets with me :D
Lunch with Mr Kuan, Beng Hong, Grace and Simin at Henderson.
Afterwhich, Simin accompanied me to Tiong (:
Thank you. SIMIN IS SO KIND .
I mean it okayyy.
Met the rest at Griller.
Was told that they saw some SSS people.
Heh, we took a train to Toa Payoh next.
We managed to make it on time for Zijie's turn.
He sang awesomely well :D
The first sentence the judge said was: chang de hen hao.
Hung around there till 4.
BK at Tiong to do some work before going to the campfire.
Zhaopeng came and joined me then.
He taught me some Locus sums.
Soon, we made our way to the
Dragon Scouts Group 85th Anniversary Campfire.
It was my first time witnessing a campifre lehs :D
I love the Dragon Scouts' Structure!
We were all seated at about 7 then.
But it poured later.
No choice, but to go to the hall.
We all thought that it would be boring since
there's only a displayed fake fire in front of us.
But the rain stopped and we headed down! (:
YAYNESS!
Sang songs, cheered, buffet etc etc.
We played with the Radin Mas kids.
They are just too cuteeee :D
After the event, Angeline, Mattheus, Zhaopeng and I had nowhere to go.
So decided to take some unique pictures along the way.
Ice Jelly at Tiong Bahru Market.
There was still time.
So we went up to the carpark for another session, lol!
It may sound silly, but we had fun yea? xD
Home sweeet home at 12.
Lastly, Zijie made it through the Top20! :D:D
Pictures,
In the morning at 8.

On the way to Toa Payoh.
Meixian &Ryan :D

That cute little boy whose voice is like WOAH!
His name is Shawn &he has the most supporters there :D

The handsome RI guy.

Woah! So many banners.
Girl from Anderson.

The Dragon Scouts' Structure :D

The MCs (:


Isn't this car so cool?

Guest-Of-Honour

:D:D:D

Slideshow.

The souvenir.

Tell me that Samuel's cute, haha!

But he was too mean to even take a picture with me )):

Or maybe shy.

Another cute boy (:
Blame zhaopeng for such a poor quality picture. Haha!

The structure and us.

E-M-O.

Black &white.

Jump!

Stars or 150?

Angeline! :D

It says 107. I know its random.

We were not prepared yet.

Happy or down?

Smell, see, hear, speak no EVIL xD

Before we go off.

Individual.

Emo peng.

In the lift.
It smelt like toilet, lol!

Today was a long day.
I left my home at 0730 and back at around 12am.
I've enjoyed. Especially in the night :D
Starting from morning,
had Express emath from 8 till 10.
Training then.
Coach fed me with multi-balls again.
booLa, I'd be playing aganist a RJC girl in the individuals this Thursday ):
How can I advance to the next round man? Sigh.
Okay, we had the circuit run today.
I say that its quite fun, something special.
And thank Grace for pacing &doing the sets with me :D
Lunch with Mr Kuan, Beng Hong, Grace and Simin at Henderson.
Afterwhich, Simin accompanied me to Tiong (:
Thank you. SIMIN IS SO KIND .
I mean it okayyy.
Met the rest at Griller.
Was told that they saw some SSS people.
Heh, we took a train to Toa Payoh next.
We managed to make it on time for Zijie's turn.
He sang awesomely well :D
The first sentence the judge said was: chang de hen hao.
Hung around there till 4.
BK at Tiong to do some work before going to the campfire.
Zhaopeng came and joined me then.
He taught me some Locus sums.
Soon, we made our way to the
Dragon Scouts Group 85th Anniversary Campfire.
It was my first time witnessing a campifre lehs :D
I love the Dragon Scouts' Structure!
We were all seated at about 7 then.
But it poured later.
No choice, but to go to the hall.
We all thought that it would be boring since
there's only a displayed fake fire in front of us.
But the rain stopped and we headed down! (:
YAYNESS!
Sang songs, cheered, buffet etc etc.
We played with the Radin Mas kids.
They are just too cuteeee :D
After the event, Angeline, Mattheus, Zhaopeng and I had nowhere to go.
So decided to take some unique pictures along the way.
Ice Jelly at Tiong Bahru Market.
There was still time.
So we went up to the carpark for another session, lol!
It may sound silly, but we had fun yea? xD
Home sweeet home at 12.
Lastly, Zijie made it through the Top20! :D:D
Pictures,
In the morning at 8.

On the way to Toa Payoh.
Meixian &Ryan :D

That cute little boy whose voice is like WOAH!
His name is Shawn &he has the most supporters there :D

The handsome RI guy.

Woah! So many banners.
Girl from Anderson.

The Dragon Scouts' Structure :D

The MCs (:


Isn't this car so cool?

Guest-Of-Honour

:D:D:D

Slideshow.

The souvenir.

Tell me that Samuel's cute, haha!

But he was too mean to even take a picture with me )):

Or maybe shy.

Another cute boy (:
Blame zhaopeng for such a poor quality picture. Haha!

The structure and us.

E-M-O.

Black &white.

Jump!

Stars or 150?

Angeline! :D

It says 107. I know its random.

We were not prepared yet.

Happy or down?

Smell, see, hear, speak no EVIL xD

Before we go off.

Individual.

Emo peng.

In the lift.
It smelt like toilet, lol!

end

<< Home