MYE, tuition.
MYE is around the corner.
Its just 2 more lala weeks to go.
I dread examinations.
I'm afraid that I may not do so well this time,
because I haven't been coping well enough with my studies.
There's still competition this weekend &the coming week.
ohMa, I seriously wanna score.
But I just don't have the attitude,
and I can't seem to practice self-control, sigh.
All the best, Carmel!
Haha, I sounded so tragical.
Anyhow, had POA tuition with Colleen &Huiling at MW.
The tuition was meant to last for 4 hours,
but we ended after less than 3 hours, haha!
Because, we were all kinda done in.
Headed home at 9 plus then.
Boo, I only get to watch 15 minutes of the 9pm show.
Its getting more exciting. Yeah.
Don't ask me what show, because I don't even know the name of it, lol!
I watch drama shows without knowing the names of the casts.
Because I am more engrossed in the storyline, haha!
Pardon me if I have difficulty in telling you the names of the casts.
Yeah, no pictures for today.
Thanks for dropping by :D
Do tag before ya leave!
Its just 2 more lala weeks to go.
I dread examinations.
I'm afraid that I may not do so well this time,
because I haven't been coping well enough with my studies.
There's still competition this weekend &the coming week.
ohMa, I seriously wanna score.
But I just don't have the attitude,
and I can't seem to practice self-control, sigh.
All the best, Carmel!
Haha, I sounded so tragical.
Anyhow, had POA tuition with Colleen &Huiling at MW.
The tuition was meant to last for 4 hours,
but we ended after less than 3 hours, haha!
Because, we were all kinda done in.
Headed home at 9 plus then.
Boo, I only get to watch 15 minutes of the 9pm show.
Its getting more exciting. Yeah.
Don't ask me what show, because I don't even know the name of it, lol!
I watch drama shows without knowing the names of the casts.
Because I am more engrossed in the storyline, haha!
Pardon me if I have difficulty in telling you the names of the casts.
Yeah, no pictures for today.
Thanks for dropping by :D
Do tag before ya leave!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home