PT &training.
I was exhausted yesterday, so didn't blog.
ohLa, it was tiring but fun :D
Mr Chan, Sendy, Zp &Zhengyi and I went to Pearl's Hill for some physical activities.
Yihui pangseh-ed me, as she wanted to watch the basketball match ):
Yeah, we ran 2 rounds around the area.
Mr Chan led us since he knows the way.
We had to climb like 7582509 flight of stairs while jogging.
We stopped at the physical fitness corner then.
They did pull-ups while I watched.
ohLa, Mr Chan did 16. Isn't it :O?
We covered some of those that are in NAFA.
And those crazy stunts that helped. Haha!
Left at 6 plus &dined at the Chinatown market.
We only took one bowl dessert &a glass of fruit juice &went off.
It was Mr Chan's treat. Thanks (:(:
Home sweeeet home!
Oh ya, sorry for losing it Sendy.
This day, today, 5th;
Heh, nothing unusual happened.
Training as usual.
The chen-jiaolian came again.
I don't dislike him now,
instead I think he's a fun-loving coach who
has a great sense of humour :D
Ended at 6 plus &we hang about in school till 715.
Dinner at Kopitiam.
Heh, Ban Mian is dangy niceeee I tell you (:
Okay, headed home at about 850.
Pictures of recent,
Lydia's hamsters! :D

Cute right xD

Kaihwee, looking nervous during her oral?

Physical Training.
Mr Chan (:

Head prefect.

Zhao peng.

Doing the punishment.

Zhengyi won him with his left arm :D

Comparing whose muscles are bigger?

Zhaopeng, trying very hard. Haha.

The look-alike xD

ohLa, it was tiring but fun :D
Mr Chan, Sendy, Zp &Zhengyi and I went to Pearl's Hill for some physical activities.
Yihui pangseh-ed me, as she wanted to watch the basketball match ):
Yeah, we ran 2 rounds around the area.
Mr Chan led us since he knows the way.
We had to climb like 7582509 flight of stairs while jogging.
We stopped at the physical fitness corner then.
They did pull-ups while I watched.
ohLa, Mr Chan did 16. Isn't it :O?
We covered some of those that are in NAFA.
And those crazy stunts that helped. Haha!
Left at 6 plus &dined at the Chinatown market.
We only took one bowl dessert &a glass of fruit juice &went off.
It was Mr Chan's treat. Thanks (:(:
Home sweeeet home!
Oh ya, sorry for losing it Sendy.
This day, today, 5th;
Heh, nothing unusual happened.
Training as usual.
The chen-jiaolian came again.
I don't dislike him now,
instead I think he's a fun-loving coach who
has a great sense of humour :D
Ended at 6 plus &we hang about in school till 715.
Dinner at Kopitiam.
Heh, Ban Mian is dangy niceeee I tell you (:
Okay, headed home at about 850.
Pictures of recent,
Lydia's hamsters! :D

Cute right xD

Kaihwee, looking nervous during her oral?

Physical Training.
Mr Chan (:

Head prefect.

Zhao peng.

Doing the punishment.

Zhengyi won him with his left arm :D

Comparing whose muscles are bigger?

Zhaopeng, trying very hard. Haha.

The look-alike xD


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home