Friendly with SS
Friendly with Sports School was quite bad for me.
I didn't even win a set when I was supposed to.
Boo! I seriously concentrated yeah.
Nothing else in my mind except the game.
And that shortieeeee, counted wrongly.
If not I would have won 11-7 for that set.
To conclude, I lost 4 and won 1.
I won the junior, he's only in secondary 1.
Left with Meixian, Grace &Qizhi.
The school is incredibly big &big! :O
Grace went home first.
We headed to Causeway Point for a bite.
I had Mos Burger, the featured new burger.
Forget whats the name already.
Qizhi had SweeetTalk.
Meixian had fries.
Talked, chatted &homed.
Meixian &I kept chatting about ______.
Haha! _____ is pretty cool (:
Is there any misunderstanding or whatsoever?
I thought ya agreed.
But you simply walked off.
Boo, didn't even say goodbye.
There's nothing between us.
Yeah, I know that I've sorta broken the promise.
But I think its stupid to avoid yeah?
Sometimes observing too much&being too sensitive ain't a good thing :\
See the reflection?

Grace &Meixian (:

GRACE! :D

The view from the bus stop near SS.
Credits to Qizhi.

And I took this XD

I didn't even win a set when I was supposed to.
Boo! I seriously concentrated yeah.
Nothing else in my mind except the game.
And that shortieeeee, counted wrongly.
If not I would have won 11-7 for that set.
To conclude, I lost 4 and won 1.
I won the junior, he's only in secondary 1.
Left with Meixian, Grace &Qizhi.
The school is incredibly big &big! :O
Grace went home first.
We headed to Causeway Point for a bite.
I had Mos Burger, the featured new burger.
Forget whats the name already.
Qizhi had SweeetTalk.
Meixian had fries.
Talked, chatted &homed.
Meixian &I kept chatting about ______.
Haha! _____ is pretty cool (:
Is there any misunderstanding or whatsoever?
I thought ya agreed.
But you simply walked off.
Boo, didn't even say goodbye.
There's nothing between us.
Yeah, I know that I've sorta broken the promise.
But I think its stupid to avoid yeah?
Sometimes observing too much&being too sensitive ain't a good thing :\

Grace &Meixian (:

GRACE! :D

The view from the bus stop near SS.
Credits to Qizhi.

And I took this XD


<< Home