days
Saturday night,
had Mummy's day dinner with Dad's side.
At Spring Court Restaurant.
Had those 8 course meal.
It was well spent but draggy though.
It took 3 hours for all the dishes to be served.
Haha, there was karoake in that room too.
My sister &I sang when almost everyone left.
We were too shy to sing to everyone.
Took a few pictures too (:
Had the Lian He Zao Bao Competition on Sunday.
Met Beng Hong to go down together.
I don't know what had got into me.
I think I played like sh*t for the 3rd &4th set.
Boo! 3 cheers down.
I was leading 2-0 & then lost.
I didn't have the persistence, like always.
Boo, I dislike myself for this.
Had Subway for my 2 meals.
Returned home at about 7.
Monday,
a holiday for me, for us, for everyone
except the graduating students.
But still, I had to go down for lesson.
Dreadful. I didn't have enough rest.
But at least I had learnt something new today! (:
Miss Thng made me feel so sad for a moment.
She said because of some of the untidyness in my paper,
she asked Miss Lim to minus marks even when my answer is correct.
It was a random pick, but why mine? ):
Aiyah, I was just checking through so I used pencil.
Eeyerrs, Miss Thng is so mean.
Like finally, I caught the 200 Pounds Beauty! :D:D
It was super nice.
Hilarious &touching.
I rate it 8.5 :D
Oh yea, the songs in the show are nice too.
People, send it to me if ya have them!
Would be much appreciated! (:
I fell sick.
Have to rest early.
Take care all! Night.
Pictures will be up tomorrow (:
had Mummy's day dinner with Dad's side.
At Spring Court Restaurant.
Had those 8 course meal.
It was well spent but draggy though.
It took 3 hours for all the dishes to be served.
Haha, there was karoake in that room too.
My sister &I sang when almost everyone left.
We were too shy to sing to everyone.
Took a few pictures too (:
Had the Lian He Zao Bao Competition on Sunday.
Met Beng Hong to go down together.
I don't know what had got into me.
I think I played like sh*t for the 3rd &4th set.
Boo! 3 cheers down.
I was leading 2-0 & then lost.
I didn't have the persistence, like always.
Boo, I dislike myself for this.
Had Subway for my 2 meals.
Returned home at about 7.
Monday,
a holiday for me, for us, for everyone
except the graduating students.
But still, I had to go down for lesson.
Dreadful. I didn't have enough rest.
But at least I had learnt something new today! (:
Miss Thng made me feel so sad for a moment.
She said because of some of the untidyness in my paper,
she asked Miss Lim to minus marks even when my answer is correct.
It was a random pick, but why mine? ):
Aiyah, I was just checking through so I used pencil.
Eeyerrs, Miss Thng is so mean.
Like finally, I caught the 200 Pounds Beauty! :D:D
It was super nice.
Hilarious &touching.
I rate it 8.5 :D
Oh yea, the songs in the show are nice too.
People, send it to me if ya have them!
Would be much appreciated! (:
I fell sick.
Have to rest early.
Take care all! Night.
Pictures will be up tomorrow (:

<< Home