Paper ones, avril!
School was dreadful today.
Two papers of approximately 210 minutes.
After, Emath lesson from 1 till 320.
Hectic isn't it? Hoho!
Home then.
Suprisingly, I have a company!
My sister was home early,
earlier than me. Haha!
She bought sandwiches which were superb!
But a little expensive?
$3 for 4 tiny pieces of wholemeal bread.
Relaxed, by watching some TV.
I just started to mug.
Science will be a killer to me :\
Will anybody be nicieeeey nicee to guide me?
ohLa, Avril is very talented.
She plays the piano, guitar and drums!
Cool, so cool &nifty right! :D:D Haha!
Awesome music is never perfect.
quoted by Mr. Luke in the DVD (:
Two papers of approximately 210 minutes.
After, Emath lesson from 1 till 320.
Hectic isn't it? Hoho!
Home then.
Suprisingly, I have a company!
My sister was home early,
earlier than me. Haha!
She bought sandwiches which were superb!
But a little expensive?
$3 for 4 tiny pieces of wholemeal bread.
Relaxed, by watching some TV.
I just started to mug.
Science will be a killer to me :\
Will anybody be nicieeeey nicee to guide me?
ohLa, Avril is very talented.
She plays the piano, guitar and drums!
Cool, so cool &nifty right! :D:D Haha!
Awesome music is never perfect.
quoted by Mr. Luke in the DVD (:

<< Home