Jog to Mount Faber
In the morning assembly...
Me: I'm thinking of jogging today leh.
Cheryl: Really ah? Okay la, lets go jog. But only after six.
Me: Oh, okay. Go where jog?
Cheryl: We run from our area to Mount Faber, then go up take pictures, want?
Me: Laughs* (nods)
Hence, we met up at her block in the evening.
We just randomly jogged from Dawson till Mount Faber.
The way up there was super eerie &ghastly.
There were some insects flying around the bushes,
that made us screamed and ran up quickly, lol!
Beng Hong called me.
She was baffled to hear two voices.
Hahaha, she even thought that she called Cheryl
instead of me. Blur sotong! xD
Called Sendy down for dinner then.
Ate chicken chop (:
And pool was next, haha.
Bought sweeeet on the way.
Nice one lah, we didn't even thought if we have enough $$
and we just went to play.
Half way through, Sendy said that he had only less than $2.
Cheryl &me didn't have much too.
She brought 12 &I brought 10 only.
So we paused there &all gave that dopey faces xD
Cheryl called her mum for the way out, gaga!
Her parents &brother came, after 10 minutes.
Heh, $3 for 2 games. Its not worth it :|
Cheryl's parents sent me home, thanks ya! :D
Cable Cars, lan che xD

In the lift.

Omg, I see triple Cheryl :O

On the way to meet Sendy.

We wanted to act/look pervertic.

Okay, I know I've failed to do so.
I look funny in this.

Pretty Cheryl.

Woah, I see a shooting star!

Looking sad? I doubt so x|

end
Me: I'm thinking of jogging today leh.
Cheryl: Really ah? Okay la, lets go jog. But only after six.
Me: Oh, okay. Go where jog?
Cheryl: We run from our area to Mount Faber, then go up take pictures, want?
Me: Laughs* (nods)
Hence, we met up at her block in the evening.
We just randomly jogged from Dawson till Mount Faber.
The way up there was super eerie &ghastly.
There were some insects flying around the bushes,
that made us screamed and ran up quickly, lol!
Beng Hong called me.
She was baffled to hear two voices.
Hahaha, she even thought that she called Cheryl
instead of me. Blur sotong! xD
Called Sendy down for dinner then.
Ate chicken chop (:
And pool was next, haha.
Bought sweeeet on the way.
Nice one lah, we didn't even thought if we have enough $$
and we just went to play.
Half way through, Sendy said that he had only less than $2.
Cheryl &me didn't have much too.
She brought 12 &I brought 10 only.
So we paused there &all gave that dopey faces xD
Cheryl called her mum for the way out, gaga!
Her parents &brother came, after 10 minutes.
Heh, $3 for 2 games. Its not worth it :|
Cheryl's parents sent me home, thanks ya! :D

In the lift.

Omg, I see triple Cheryl :O

On the way to meet Sendy.

We wanted to act/look pervertic.

Okay, I know I've failed to do so.
I look funny in this.

Pretty Cheryl.

Woah, I see a shooting star!

Looking sad? I doubt so x|

end

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home