Saturday, April 21

Grandpa's Bday

Training for half-an-hour,
POA lesson till 1130,
and Prefects' General Meeting after.
Lol, I was _____ a ___ at the back with Beng.
Yeah, the meeting was a success.
Many turned up, they were attentive, and
there were jokes to crack too! Haha.
Hoepfully you guys learnt something from Zp's story :D
ohLala, the majority voted for a Black-tee.
However, I think Orange would be more resplendent, haha!

Played captain's ball with some teammates &4H people.
Switched team after a break.
Hoho, ping pong vs team 4H.
Like ohPapa, wilson &junjie have really fast reflexes lah!
Rena, Angeline, Cheryl &I don't know the rest.
Hahaha, anyway nice game played yea? :D:D
At about 2 plus, 4H went for physics &we went for lunch.
Settled at Griller after losing to Qizhi of a game of Scissor, Paper, Stone.
I was going for Subway at Great World.
But you know, bad luck ):
Window shopped at Tiong till 4.
They went home while I went tuition at Subway.
Met the PAS along the way, by chance.
Hahaha, Angeline was whining to ask PS to watch the '200 pounds' show.
But they were reluctant to, BOO! How mean.
Cheryl accompanied her in the end.
Heh, they walked me to Subway &went off.
Huiling &I was incrediblly early, cus we were often late.
Did some work &the rest came.
Jacq (idon'tknowhowtospellhername) &Clara joined us! :D
Left early as I had family dinner.
Boo, Jacq kept suan-ing me! Eeyerrrs..
Buffet at Tiffany Coffee House at Furama,
to celebrate Grandpa's birthday (:
The food wasn't that ineffable.
The dessert was the best of all! :D
Cakes, jelly, fondue etc etc.
Left at 830, and headed home!

Lastly, pictures!

One of my favs :D
Snakeyy Snakeeee... piss*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ahpek! He likes white :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Chocolate Fondue (:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My share.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This durian paste was the hot fav at our table.
My aunt took a bowl of it and saved it for the last xD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket