moochieee
Basketball Finals was earlier on.
Didn't went to watch, sorry.
Though they lost with a score of 61-50,
I guess they had put on a good fight?
Congrats to Jiarong on getting the MVP award! :D
I think this year, our school is at the down side of luck,
as compared to last few years.
Table-tennis, none got into Top8.
No gold from any clubs &society etc.
booLa! Along the past few years,
we had been performing considerably well.
But this year is downright bad ):
Paper 1 tomorrow.
All the best to those we are taking yea? :D
Didn't went to watch, sorry.
Though they lost with a score of 61-50,
I guess they had put on a good fight?
Congrats to Jiarong on getting the MVP award! :D
I think this year, our school is at the down side of luck,
as compared to last few years.
Table-tennis, none got into Top8.
No gold from any clubs &society etc.
booLa! Along the past few years,
we had been performing considerably well.
But this year is downright bad ):
Paper 1 tomorrow.
All the best to those we are taking yea? :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home