Tuesday, May 8

blah!

MUAHAHAHA!
Everyone loves AVRIL! XD
All her songs in TBDT are super nice kayyy! (:
Nadiah &I are her super best fans! :D

One hilarious thing;
I was at Great World on Saturday.
Needed to pee, so went to the ladies.
Went into a cubical,
andddddd I found keys at the bottom of the bowl!
Wakakaka.
I took a picture of it &giggled, lol!
But the picture was deleted.
Boo! I thought that I've uploaded it ):

Studied at BM Mac yesterday.
Managed to absorb some stuff at least.
It was kinda fun though.
But sadly, the Ice-cream machine was spoilt.
I couldn't buy the 50cent cone.
Oh yea, corn looks niceeee XD

History paper tmr!
Gosh, I haven't even started.
Haha, wish me luck people!
Counting down to the number of days left XD


oh my, my sister bought this $9.80 card :O
random, but its too ex luhs.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket