my bottle story
I've got a new bottle, a sexaye bottle!
SMIRKS :D
Sorry _____, I only used it for a few weeks
&it turned out to be like this :\
booLa! After the trip of refilling my bottle from _____,
my bottle came back with a dent ):
A huge dent which couldn't even support my bottle properly.
Recently then, I felt some crunchy substances when I drank it.
And it turned out to be the metallic thing in it.
Hoho, but I didn't care and eat/drank it now xD
Of course for the second 'attempt', I spilt it out.
ohLa, my new bottle is sexaye (:
SMIRKS :D
Sorry _____, I only used it for a few weeks
&it turned out to be like this :\
booLa! After the trip of refilling my bottle from _____,
my bottle came back with a dent ):
A huge dent which couldn't even support my bottle properly.
Recently then, I felt some crunchy substances when I drank it.
And it turned out to be the metallic thing in it.
Hoho, but I didn't care and eat/drank it now xD
Of course for the second 'attempt', I spilt it out.
ohLa, my new bottle is sexaye (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home