Friday, April 27

Sakae, crapped.

School was usual.
Nothing much?
Just that I had that suprised test, from Mr Low.
Like aiyoyo, I may flunk it.
Because I was unaware of what I wrote :\

Cheryl called me before the test
&I picked it up.
Secretly of course! Haha.
Lunch together,
with Angeline &Rena too :D

We decided on Sakae then.
Lunch &dinner for us (:
Our table was sandwich between STC people.
Saw a STC girl that we know.
But she acted blur or something when Cheryl called her :\
We ate our fill &talked all sort of stuff.
Cheryl tasted one sushi that turned stale :|
We told the waiter and he was like "oh, okay"
Didn't even apologise? Boo..
ohLa, and California roll is superb (:
Ate the strawberry dessert which tasted nice &sweeeet.
Oh yea, we played with Face warp.
Cheryl &I was like laughing our asses off.
Dangy hilarious okay. xD
Especially the snapshot of me, haha!

Left &stoned at Mac till 540.
Cheryl &Rena went for Boon Boo's tuition,
while Angeline &I stayed when Vivian &Safwan suddenly appeared.
Talked &crapped till 730.
Home sweeeeet home then (:

9pm show time! (:
Before that, pictures!

1st Runner-up. Basketball, nationals.
Shaocong's (:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Angeline just doesn't like taking pictures ):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rena (:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Moody Cheryl :|
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And kiddy Cheryl! :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Messy or shipshape? Haha.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This tastes quite nice (:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

----

Spot anything special?
Figure it out yourself (x
Mine, Shimin's, Jiaying's &Donny's :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This grasshopper scare the hella out of me.
Okay, I screamed. Not funny, zhengyee.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home