one of the coolest..
..movies I have ever watched!

Caught with Yi Chun, MR Ding &Qizhi at GWC.
Although they kept saying the (f***) word,
I completely enjoyed the entire movie!
Its astonishing, its exciting, its thrilling etc etc.
But some parts may shock the hell outta you,
your mouth may open as wide as a doughnut!
The outline of the story is unpredictable &cool too :D
Those who are 16 or above, go catch it!
So worth your ka-chinggssss.
I rate it 4.5/5 stars :D

Caught with Yi Chun, MR Ding &Qizhi at GWC.
Although they kept saying the (f***) word,
I completely enjoyed the entire movie!
Its astonishing, its exciting, its thrilling etc etc.
But some parts may shock the hell outta you,
your mouth may open as wide as a doughnut!
The outline of the story is unpredictable &cool too :D
Those who are 16 or above, go catch it!
So worth your ka-chinggssss.
I rate it 4.5/5 stars :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home